20110111

Mid Term Break!!!

gosshhhh...trasa mcm bru start sem semalam, then hari ni mid sem break already! but break tk mcm break since a lot of work need to be done. break kali ni xda plan apa2..just wanna spend tym with family. uh! rindu banget! i think this is the first tym since last 3 years stdy kt unisel, ak blik cuti n bwa buku! im so proud with myself.hahahah..a lot of submission waiting for me after this break. a lot of project need to be completed. still im enjoying this. i love to stdy. i don't really understand why people keep asking "xboring ka stdy?"...for me, NOT AT ALL. i love stdy. if i could, i would looovvvveeee to start over from 1st sem..or even form 1...=)

uhh..Btw, cik suha n me skrg tgh sbuk cr promotion utk percutian beramai2 ke SABAH. arghh..can't wait! how im exited to bring my besties back to my beloved country. its gonna be fun..hell yeaahh!!



                                                                      suha n me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave ur feedback here..tQ =)